1. A game board, with a $250.00 starting jackpot, containing 54 cards (numbered and sealed face down) purchased from a certified gaming vendor, will be displayed at the Post’s Cantina in a secure case with the Queen of Hearts as the “Jackpot Card”.
2. All members of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, Sons of The American Legion, and Legion Riders are eligible to play, including members from other Posts, Units, Squadrons and Chapters. Anyone wishing to play must be a member in good standing, with a valid membership card, in order to buy tickets. You must have your membership card with you to purchase tickets or win any prizes. Guests who are signed in by members are not eligible to play.
3. Tickets will start at 3 for $5.00 with no limit on the number of tickets purchased. All tickets sold are single stub tickets so you must print your name on the back of each ticket. Nicknames, abbreviations or numbers are not acceptable forms of a name on the ticket. Once your name is on the ticket, return it to the Legion Representative or person running the Queen of Hearts for that drawing, to be placed in the raffle drum.
4. The Queen of Hearts drawing will occur every Thursday at 7:30 PM. If the Queen of Hearts is not chosen by the holder of the first ticket drawn, a second ticket will be drawn. Tickets will be drawn by the Post Commander. If you show up at 7:31 PM, you will be considered not present, and it will have an effect, per selection, should your ticket be drawn and you choose the winning card.
5. BINGO has been relocated to the Event Hall, for proper lighting, more chairs and better availability.